- Baked Chicken -This baked chicken recipe is so easy to prepare and tasty, it’s not even funny.
- Beef Barley Soup– Simply serve it with some warm bread, and that is all you’ll need.
- Baklava – Baklava has been a favorite Greek pastry for centuries. That’s because it’s easy to make and delicious.
- Carrot Cake -Carrot cake lovers are always looking for a really good recipe for, what else, CARROT CAKE!
- Cheesy Potatoes– Are you a potato lover? Well, who isn’t? This potato recipe is quite delicious.
- Chicken Wings – There are many recipes out there on how to prepare chicken wings. Well, this is one of the best!
- Chili – Looking for a good chili recipe? Try this one. It can be made as hot and spicy as you like. And it’s very fast and easy to prepare.
- Mom’s Beef – Mom’s secret recipe for Italian Beef. Don’t tell anyone the secret.
- Jalapeno & Garlic Oil– This oil can be used to flavor just about anything.
- Italian Meatballs– What can you say about a meatball recipe, other then these meatballs are excellent and should be made BIG.
- Potato Skins – Potato skins are an all time favorite for many of us.
- Sex Stew – They say you should eat this before an “active” evening.
- Sloppy Joes -Sloppy Joes are one of America’s favorite meals. Well, at least they’re one of ours.
- Spinach Pie -Easy to prepare recipe for Greek spinach pie, aka spanikopita.
- Cook Asparagus -Ever wonder how to cook asparagus
- Boil an Egg – Learn how to boil an egg to make soft or hard boiled eggs.
- How to Grill -Learn the fine art of grilling meats and vegetables.