How to Cook Sex Stew
This recipe comes to us from Men’s
Health Magazine (thanks Hal). They say you should eat this before an “active”
evening. The stew is rich with testosterone producing oysters, blood flow enhancing garlic, and carbohydrate loaded
1 cup minced onions.
1 stalk celery, minced.
1 tbs. olive oil.
1 clove garlic, minced.
½ tsp. dried savory.
1 baking potato, diced.
1 ½ cup chicken broth.
½ cup frozen corn.
½ cup bottled clam juice.
1 ½ cup small oysters, drained.
1 ½ cup milk.
¼ cup minced fresh parsley.
1. In a large saucepan, sauté onions and celery in the olive oil over a medium heat.
2. Add garlic and savory. Stir for 30 seconds.
3. Add the potato, chicken broth, and clam juice, and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Stir in the corn and oysters. Simmer briefly, until the edge of the oysters start to curl.
6. Slowly add the milk, parsley, and heat through.