Make Great-Tasting Chili With This Fast & Easy Recipe
Looking for a good chili recipe? Try this one. It can be made as hot and
spicy as you like it. Very fast and easy to prepare.
1 lb. lean ground meat
1 large green pepper
1 large union
1 15 oz. can stewed tomatoes in juice
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 15 oz. can garbonzo beans
1 15 oz. can kidney beans
1 8 oz. can baked beans
1 package chili seasoning
2 tbs. olive oil
½ tsp. dried basil
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. crushed red pepper seasoning
1. In a large kettle brown the ground meat. Once it’s browned and crumbly, drain and set a side.
2. Chop the green peppers and onions.
3. In the same kettle, add the olive oil, chopped green peppers and onions.
4. Sauté the vegetables on low to medium for approximately 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
5. Now add all the other ingredients and simmer for about 2 to 3 hours.
Makes between 6 and 8 servings. Great with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers.