How to Make Decorative Bottles
Oil and Vinegar. These two condiments are frequently used, so why not keep them
within easy reach in your kitchen. They will also save you some cabinet space. The glass bottles can be found at
stores that carry kitchen items.
2 decorative glass corked bottles.
1 yard of raffia.
1. Fill one bottle with oil and the other with vinegar.
2. Cut the raffia in half leaving two 1 ½ foot pieces.
3. Take one strand of raffia and rap it around the neck of the bottle and then form a bow.
4. Repeat this step on the other bottle.
5. Place the bottles on your kitchen counter top for display and easy access.
Now anytime your making a salad, or a food dish that requires oil or vinegar, they will be right
at your finger tips. Not to mention they give your kitchen a feeling of home. Also makes a nice popcorn display.