Catch a Cheating Husband – How to Quickly & Easily Find Out if your Partner is Cheating
Often times, a woman’s intuition is quite accurate. Chances are that if you suspect your
husband is cheating on you, he probably is. But before you call your lawyer or if you think you’re just being paranoid,
check out these signs of infidelity.
1. Your husband tells you he just hired a new assistant and that she’s not very pretty. However,
when you meet her for the first time, she’s absolutely gorgeous. If your husband isn’t cheating, or thinking about
it, he wouldn’t lie to you about her looks.
2. He comes home with lipstick on his collar and says a colleague accidentally bumped into him.
3. Suddenly, he starts coming home later than usual. He makes excuses that he’s working late
or hanging around with buddies for a couple of drinks after work. Many times he’s telling the truth, but if it
happens more often then not, you may have a problem.
4. You are getting phone calls from women who claim that they work with your husband and have
to ask him something important. When he picks up the phone he whispers, or tells that person that he’ll call later.
5. All of a sudden he starts exercising and his grooming habits have changed.
6. You find a long blonde hair on the seat of his car.
7. He comes home late and you feel like “being romantic” and he tells you he has a
8. He starts bringing you flowers and acts especially nice.
9. He doesn’t bring you flowers anymore and acts especially mean.
10. The only way to know for sure, is to catch him in the act. If you really believe your husband
is cheating, you’ll have to catch him yourself or hire a private detective.
11. One especially good trick to try, is to press the re-dial on his phone. It’s sneaky, but
effective. You never know whom he may be calling.